Date:      Wed, 05 Mar 2014 15:11:45 -0800
From:      Pete Wright <pete@nomadlogic.org>
To:        freebsd-arm@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: CompuLab - FreeScale i.MX6 CPU

On 03/04/14 23:17, Özkan KIRIK wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I am interested with CompuLab Utilite Standart board. (
> http://utilite-computer.com/web/utilite-models )
> I saw that over SVN, FreeBSD has i.MX6 cpu support.
> What about drivers of this board?
>
> Does HDMI and NICs works?
>
> Can you suggest a cheap and two ethernet arm board that FreeBSD works.

hey there Ozkan - I am hacking on getting this working in my minimal
spare time.  there are a couple major issues i've run into:

1) not really full featured u-boot environment, no usb boot support for
example

2) flaky microSD support (had to try out several different cards to find
a working one from sandisk)

3) network stack w/in u-boot has been unstable (unable to tftpboot
images due to timeouts)

the board does have some potential though - but it is not plug-and-play
at this point.  having said that - the up side is there is ton's of
opportunity to make an impact on getting support for this device working
in the freebsd-arm community :)

cheers,
-pete

--