Date:      Tue, 16 Nov 1999 08:03:41 +0000
From:      Nik Clayton <nik@freebsd.org>
To:        Jeroen Ruigrok/Asmodai <asmodai@wxs.nl>
Cc:        Alexey Zelkin <phantom@cris.net>, nik@FreeBSD.org, doc@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   Re: tutorials

On Mon, Nov 15, 1999 at 08:17:33PM +0100, Jeroen Ruigrok/Asmodai wrote:
> -On [19991115 18:41], Alexey Zelkin (phantom@cris.net) wrote:
> >Why doc/en_US.ISO_8859-1/tutorials still exists ? Almost all documents
> >from this directory already converted to docbook and located at other places.
> >
> >tutorials/disklessx -> articles/diskless-x
> >tutorials/ppp -> books/ppp-primer
> >
> >and ancient Device Driver Programmer Guide which require compelete rewriting.
>
> Working on that as we speak, but I get sidetracked continuously since I
> want to have manpages written as well to fill the gaps.

I'm inclined to agree with Alexey.  Removing these from the CVS tree won't
inconvenience you Jeroen, will it?  You know that you can always pull them
back in your local copy of the CVS tree?

    If you want to imagine the future, imagine a tennis shoe stamping
    on a penguin's face forever.
        --- with apologies to George Orwell