Date:      Tue, 07 Dec 1999 19:39:00 +0200
From:      Oren Sarig <sarig@bezeqint.net>
To:        Alexandr Listopad <laa@ZGIA.zp.ua>, freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: Iomega ZIP 100

> I have a subj. I need to use on my FreeBSD-3.4-RC. It has Parallel
Port.
> But I have no nice docs to know how can I mount this disk. If you
have
> good expirience of usage it - please help me!

Hmm... I've heared of release 3.3 and 4.0-current, though not of 3.4
:) What's that?

Anyways, for using the zip disk, you have to make sure the whole scsi
subsystem is in your kernel, and also the parallel port bus, and then
add the vpo0 device to your kernel, and mount /dev/da0s4 (or another
number for the drive if you have other scsi drives)

--
Oren Sarig
sarig@bezeqint.net