Date:      Tue, 17 Dec 2002 11:08:17 -0600
From:      Martin McCormick <martin@dc.cis.okstate.edu>
To:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   Are There any Free Tools to do Remote SQL Queries?

	We may need to make sql queries to a Microsoft server
from a FreeBSD system.  I am in an area of which I am totally
unfamiliar and there is a bit of a time factor involved.

	The object is to retrieve text files containing the
results of the query so that scripts can be generated based upon
the information.  That, I can handle.  The problem is in figuring
out the best way to access the MS server from here.

	Many thanks.

Martin McCormick WB5AGZ  Stillwater, OK
OSU Center for Computing and Information Services Network Operations Group