Date:      Sat, 21 Jun 1997 14:45:32 -0400
From:      Zachary Buckholz <zack@niven.imsweb.net>
To:        www@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Web Site

I really like what you have done with the freebsd.org web site. Top notch
quality, looks great. I am sending this to let you know that we are using
FreeBSD and Microsoft FrontPage server extensions to host our web site. If
you have a referral list, to show potential FreeBSD users who else is using
FreeBSD you can include us. The URL for our FreeBSD server is fp.imsweb.net
- our main URL which is SCO Unix is imsweb.net. The fp.imsweb.net server is
a Cyrix 6x86 P133+ with 48 megs ram , it runs beautifuly.
zack