Date:      Thu, 21 Jul 2005 17:13:25 -0500
From:      Karl Denninger <karl@denninger.net>
To:        freebsd-stable@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: Machine Replication

Yep.  Pretty much what I used to do with my ISP.

Karl Denninger (karl@denninger.net) Internet Consultant & Kids Rights Activist
http://www.denninger.net	My home on the net - links to everything I do!
http://scubaforum.org		Your UNCENSORED place to talk about DIVING!
http://homecuda.com		Emerald Coast: Buy / sell homes, cars, boats!