Date:      Wed, 30 Jan 2002 10:15:12 +0100 (CET)
From:      =?iso-8859-1?q?Joel=20CARNAT?= <joel_carnat@yahoo.fr>
To:        stable@freebsd.org
Cc:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   Microtech USB6SCSI Cable - working well ?

Hi,

	I'm planning to buy the Microtech USB-SCSI Cable
(http://www.microtechint.com/qs-usbscsi.html).
	I've seen the ref in usbdevs source code
*****
product MICROTECH SCSIDB25      0x0004  USB-SCSI-DB25
product MICROTECH SCSIHD50      0x0005  USB-SCSI-HD50
*****
	Questions :)
	- does this mean that it will work ? or just that
FreeBee will print a pretty message when I'll plug it
?
	- what would be the diff between the DB25 (female)
and the HD50 (male) version ? I mean, is there a
version to plug disks and a version to plug s'thg else
???
	- (for those who have it ;) will any SCSI drive fit
this cable (&FreeBee) ? any ref of hard drives working
(pliz) ?

thX for answers,
	Jo