Date:      Fri, 08 Jun 2001 15:27:13 -0500
From:      Dave Glowacki <dglo@ssec.wisc.edu>
To:        stable@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Two pam/ssh questions.

First, is there some reason why /usr/src/etc/pam.conf hasn't been
updated in the RELENG_4 with the "ssh" lines from UPDATING?

Second, I 'cvsup'd a couple of days ago, did a 'make world' last night
and now am getting "sshd[NNN]: PAM setcred failed[6]: Permission denied"
errors whenever I tried to ssh in from the outside.

I've got the "ssh" lines in /etc/pam.conf and /usr/lib/libpam_ssh.so
exists, but I'm not sure what else to check.

Is anyone else seeing these?  Or, could someone tell me what I've
messed up?