Date:      Mon, 12 Apr 1999 10:00:46 -0700
From:      Charles Henrich <henrich@flnet.com>
To:        Amancio Hasty <hasty@rah.star-gate.com>
Cc:        chat@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: Charles Henrich a Star?

On the subject of Re: Charles Henrich a Star?, Amancio Hasty stated:

> Actually, there were quite a few cool shots so let me not spoil it for those
> who haven't seen it .
>
> Okay I will talk about an early scene, I did like the shot where the heroine
> was going to kick a cop , where she jump in the air  the camera froze her
> and it looked like she was flying like a bird then camera just panned around
> her .   Was that shot render with FreeBSD?

No, that was composited with Kodak's Cineon product.  The FreeBSD stuff was in
the heavy CG areas, i.e. the fetus fields, and the sentinals etc..

_Crh

       Charles Henrich       Manex Visual Effects       henrich@flnet.com

                       http://orbit.flnet.com/~henrich