Date:      Tue, 27 Apr 1999 17:29:20 -0400 (EDT)
From:      Chuck Robey <chuckr@picnic.mat.net>
To:        someguy@domains.md
Cc:        freebsd-isp@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: ld-elf.so.1 not found

On Tue, 27 Apr 1999 someguy@domains.md wrote:

"someguy" should please refrain from posting any more like this.  No
more  profanity, and no more random ravings.  There are Usenet
newsgroups that specialize in things like this, but it has NO place on
any FreeBSD lists.  Please don't do this again.

I'm sorry for reposting this to the list, but I won't handle this one
privately, there's too much profanity.

> On Tue, 27 Apr 1999 21:13:26 +1200
> "Dan Langille" <junkmale@xtra.co.nz> reitterated an already lame but
> obviouslly desperate call for help with a doubly idiotic display of his own
> self importance.
>
> >>On 27 Apr 99, at 11:46, Thomas Uhrfelt wrote:
>
> >[rest snipped]
>
> >> This is a rather critical machine so I need it up and running rather
> >> quickly.
>
> > Well, about 2 hours ago you posted the same message to -questions.
> > Given  the time of day, it's not surprising you have yet to receive a
> >  response.  But given the extremely technical nature of this post,
> > it's not even remotely related to -newbies.
> > --
> > Dan Langille - DVL Software Limited
>
> [Gratuitous ConspiracySpam Snipped]
>
> Dude.. go make up some more banners for your fucking site. Except
> for the fact that you get to display your sig. line full of wanna-be helper
> k-rud.. It will be forever be beyond me why some people even take the
> time to reply with that shit.. withoutt being able to offer a shread of help.
>
> Ya. ok.. so you own a half decent attempt to help people of a domain and
> obviouslly spend alot of time trying.. or wanting to be everyones friend..
> as long as there problem can be solved exactly the way you did it.. or
> else they can go away quitely please.. after clicking on a banner thank
> you.. have a nice day.
>
> And who the fuck cares about racing lights but you.. jesus fucking christ i
> cant be the only one sick of seeing your nonhelp spam in this mailing list.
> How hard would it be to direct that httpd.conf to actually take people
> intending on hitting your hole to the actual mark.. how utterly gay.
>
> Oh yes.. and thanks for fixing the SSH install page.. it works flawlessly
> now. (you puddfucker)

chuckr@picnic.mat.net       | communications topic, C programming, and Unix.
213 Lakeside Drive Apt T-1  |
Greenbelt, MD 20770         | I run picnic (FreeBSD-current)
(301) 220-2114              | and jaunt (Solaris7).