Date:      Tue, 28 Nov 2000 12:10:05 -0800
From:      Jordan Hubbard <jkh@winston.osd.bsdi.com>
To:        Mike Smith <msmith@FreeBSD.ORG>
Cc:        Brett Glass <brett@lariat.org>, "Nicholas Basila" <nbasila@epcot.revenio.com>, jonas.bulow@servicefactory.se, freebsd-chat@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: Here is what IBM thinks about using FreeBSD on their newer Thinkpads

[Redirected to -chat]

> If anyone listening to this lives near Brett, we'd all appreciate it if
> you'd drop by and talk him into taking up the medication again.

I'd be happy if everybody could just stop cc'ing this discussion to
THREE DIFFERENT MAILING LISTS.  Really, -chat, -mobile AND -advocacy
is just excessive.  This is also covered in the mailing list charters
so nobody should be able to claim ignorance or special dispensation
for a thread with overlap.  Please, trim those cc lines folks!

- Jordan