Date:      Sun, 8 Sep 2002 15:30:00 -0400 (EDT)
From:      Wesley Morgan <morganw@chemikals.org>
To:        Martin Blapp <mb@imp.ch>
Cc:        jdp@freebsd.org, <openoffice@freebsd.org>
Subject:   Re: install hangs on -current

Well there are no debugging symbols in the 'setup.bin', and it doesnt give
me any useful information. It appears that nearly everything is installed
in /usr/local/openoffice1.0, but ...

#0  0x280789ab in ?? ()
#1  0x28076117 in ?? ()
#2  0x281ca0c6 in ?? ()
#3  0x281ca077 in ?? ()
#4  0x2814e44c in ?? ()
#5  0x29506d3a in ?? ()
#6  0x28143e11 in ?? ()

nm doesnt show any symbols matching those addresses

I think everything would work if I could manually install it and run the
user setup from there.

--
          Wesley N Morgan                       _ __ ___ | _ ) __|   \