Date:      Mon, 25 Feb 2002 20:05:44 -0500
From:      "Joe & Fhe Barbish" <barbish@a1poweruser.com>
To:        "FBSDQ" <questions@FreeBSD.ORG>
Subject:   Howto Make package with dependents

I did a make package on apache13-fp and it worked,
but when I pkg_add it on a clean system it was missing
it's dependents. I want the primary package to contain
everything it needs to run after the pkg_add is complete.

How do I get the primary port to include it's dependents
at make package time?

There must be some sub-option I don't know about.

Where can I find documentation on all the options of the make command?
They sure are not in man make.