Date:      12 Sep 2001 22:46:45 -0700
From:      asami@clickarray.com (Satoshi Asami)
To:        "Akinori MUSHA" <knu@iDaemons.org>
Cc:        ports@freebsd.org, re@freebsd.org, gnome@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: HEADS UP: Ports Freeze imminent

 * From: "Akinori MUSHA" <knu@iDaemons.org>

 * Immediately!?  We _have_ problems.  gettext-devel's msgfmt-new is
 * failing around somehow, although nothing seems to be changed in a
 * couple of days.
 *
 * For example, xchat, windowmaker and bonobo had built fine in the
 * previous build but in the latest build they failed, and bonobo's build
 * failure affected 177 dependent ports!

So that's what's killing bonobo.

 * We'd better carefully consider if we really should do a rebuild of
 * packages.

We don't have much choice, we have cvsup and some other updates that
need to be put into the release.

I still have about 24 hours to "sneak in" a fix behind the back of the
building cluster if the fix doesn't change the INDEX.  Do you think
you guys can figure it out by then?

Satoshi