Date:      Mon, 20 Mar 2006 08:23:38 +0000
From:      Philip Rodrigues <philip.rodrigues@chch.ox.ac.uk>
To:        kde-freebsd@freebsd.kde.org
Cc:        "Anthony M. Agelastos" <iqgrande@gmail.com>, alecn2002@yandex.ru, ports@freebsd.org, kde@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: [kde-freebsd] FreeBSD Port: kmymoney2-0.7.5_2

--nextPart11205176.40VX7MHTpD

On Monday 20 March 2006 2:59 am, Anthony M. Agelastos wrote:
> Hello,
>
> I have recently installed kmymoney2 and cannot access the help files.
> It requires khelpcenter. I cannot find this port, so I assume it is
> part of another KDE port (kdebase perhaps). Since I would prefer to
> have as little of KDE installed as possible, would you happen to know
> which port I need to install to have access to kmymoney2's help
> files? Thank you for your assistance.

If you don't want to install kdebase, your best bet is probably to read the=
=20
documentation online at kmymoney2.sf.net (or download it in PDF format from=
=20
there). Background:

I was going to suggest using "help:/kmymoney" in konqueror, but if you don'=
t=20
have kdebase, that's out. The next suggestion would have been viewing the=20
HTML directly from /usr/local/share/doc/HTML/<lang>/<app>, which will work =
to=20
some extent, except that the HTML there will only work fully in KDE apps=20
(because it uses "help:/" type links). So that just leaves reading online.

My personal recommendation would be to install kdebase, and get all the=20
advantages that go with it, but I suppose you have your reasons for not=20
wanting to do that.

Regards,
Philip
=2D-=20