Date:      Mon, 20 Aug 2001 22:45:53 -0500 (CDT)
From:      Kevin Day <toasty@temphost.dragondata.com>
To:        multimedia@freebsd.org
Subject:   bktr capture utility

A long long while ago, someone on this list gave me a pointer to a simple
(~100 line) C program that connected to the bktr driver and stored a single
frame out as a JPG or TGA or something. Does anyone know where this utility
is, or what it's called?

I know I could write something like this, but the only "documentation" i've
been able to find for the bktr driver is fxtv, which is kinda large to start
with.

(It may have been Amancio or Randal Hopper who gave this to me, but I can't
find anything in my old mail)

I've searched my hard drives and mailing lis archives, no luck... Somehone
help?

-- Kevin