Date:      Wed, 27 May 98 10:02:00 UCT
From:      "Herrera, Antonio, HERRERA2" <antonio.herrera@bt.com>
To:        "'smtp:freebsd-questions@freebsd.org'" <freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG>
Subject:   Can't install freeBSD in a new computer.

Dear all.
   I've got a new computer in my office and a can't install freebsd because
I can't configure the kernel to recognize the network adapter.
   The network adapter is a 3Com Fast Etherlink XL 10/100Mb TX Ethernet NIC
(3C905B-TX). All I know is that the current settings are:
I/O Address= 0xDC00-0xDC7F
IRQ=11
Memory range= c8000-cffff ; ff000000-ff00007f
There aren't conflicts with other devices.

   I need to know whether FreeBSD supports this card, and in that case, how
to make it work.

   Any help?. Thanks in advance.