Date:      Tue, 7 Sep 1999 13:47:05 -0400 (EDT)
From:      "Christopher T. Griffiths" <cgriffiths@quansoo.com>
To:        freebsd-isp@freebsd.org
Subject:   Web based passwd changing program

Hi everyone,

I found a very nice web enable password changing script written in c that
currently works in linux and solaris.  It seems to be laid out very nicely
and I would like to know if anyone would care to take a crack at getting
it to work on FBSD.  It also uses shadow passwords so hacking at it and
getting it to work with master.passwd should not be a huge problem :) well
maybe it will.  Anyway I do not have the time to do this myself and I was
wondering if any of you would like to see if they can get this to work so
that it would possibly benefit all of us.  Also another idea would be if
we could get it to work, to maybe put it in the ports tree.

Just a couple of ideas.

Please email me back if this sounds apealing and I will give you the
download location for the source code.

Thanks

Chris

Christopher T. Griffiths