Date:      Mon, 12 Apr 1999 10:03:31 -0700
From:      Charles Henrich <henrich@flnet.com>
To:        Dan Langille <junkmale@xtra.co.nz>
Cc:        chat@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: Charles Henrich a Star?

> The wake up scene.  When the machine picked up up and snapped off the
> cables!  WOW!

Yea the DocBot is pretty damn cool :)  One of the things that is interesting
is that most of the CG models are amazingly beautiful, but a lot of the detail
was lost in the lighting stage when everything was darkened down to match the
mood of the film.  Our CG crew is pretty amazing I have to say!

> I couldn't wait for the credits.  But I will when I see it next time.

:)  There's no mention of FreeBSD I'm afraid.  Just the names of all those who
worked hard on the film!

-Crh

       Charles Henrich       Manex Visual Effects       henrich@flnet.com

                       http://orbit.flnet.com/~henrich