Date:      Sun, 6 Oct 1996 03:11:16 +0930 (CST)
From:      Peter Childs <pjchilds@imforei.apana.org.au>
To:        flaq@synwork.com (SysAdmin)
Cc:        pjchilds@imforei.apana.org.au, jkh@time.cdrom.com, freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: Netscape 3.0 release

 Discussion about Netscape not displaying java on fbsd...

> > : What X server are you running and what version?
> >
> >  I'm starting to feel inclined to point at my Xserver.  I'm running
> >  Xinside's AccleratedX (v1.2 with some fixes).   I _did_ have Java
> >  under Netscape working, but I'm pretty sure it stopped sometime
> >  around when i upgraded my video card and started using AcceleratedX.
>
> I am running AcceleratedX too.  Let me/us know how it goes with the VGA16
> or SVGA server!

 Hmm.. well i just tried the VGA.. but didn't grok any better... I'll
 try running up my diskless FreeBSD box (its got a trident) and
 give it a whirl using that for a display.

 Regards,
   Peter

--
 Peter Childs  ---  http://www.imforei.apana.org.au/~pjchilds