Date:      Fri, 3 Nov 2000 02:15:57 +0100 (CET)
From:      Marius Bendiksen <mbendiks@eunet.no>
To:        Daryl Chance <dchance@valuedata.net>
Cc:        advocacy@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: CounterStrike

> have you tried looking in the ports collection?  I just searched the ports
> collection and got:

[snip]

> perhaps you need to update your ports collection?

Okay, my ports were out of sync with regards to the server (though we
should nag the HL people about getting Chuck up there rather than the dumb
penguin in the server browser).

However, we still don't actually have the game itself, which is the bit I
miss. It is the first game to have caught my attention since Dune II came
out a number of years back; CS, that is, not HL.

Marius