Date:      Wed, 13 Nov 2002 09:36:53 +0100 (CET)
From:      Rick van Rein <rick@vanrein.org>
To:        ports@freebsd.org
Subject:   New CA wants to be added to ca-roots

Hello,

This email address is specified as email address for the ca-roots port in
FreeBSD.  Over the past year-and-a-half, I have been constructing a CA by
the name of OpenFortress, and I am currently in a raw test mode with my
first test certificates.  Next week I shall generate the actual root certs
that are going to last for 25 years.

I would like to have the root certificate added to the ca-roots list as it
comes with FreeBSD; please let me know what I should do for that.
I live in the Netherlands, so if a personal meeting is required, we could
try to piggyback on the BSDcon event in Amsterdam, and exchange
fingerprints and passport look-ins.

The OpenFortress website can be found on openfortress.nl.

Thank you in advance,

Rick van Rein,
OpenFortress.