Date:      Tue, 19 Dec 2000 14:41:56 +1300
From:      Jonathan Chen <jonathan.chen@itouch.co.nz>
To:        David Xu <davidx@viasoft.com.cn>
Cc:        freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: shell inconsistency - csh should remove

On Tue, Dec 19, 2000 at 09:23:24AM +0800, David Xu wrote:
> I mean learn cycle,  if I learn csh scripts too long, then I may be confused by scripts in FreeBSD system,
> for example /etc/rc.* scripts, you wrote all scripts in sh shell style,  but I am now familiar with csh,  they are different,
> incompatible,  and feel uncomfortable.

If you don't feel like using csh, then don't use it. There aren't any
csh scripts on the system, so I don't see what your problem is. Wars
about shell-preferences don't belong in freebsd-questions. Your
preference isn't everyone else's preference, so let it go.
--
Jonathan Chen <jonathan.chen@itouch.co.nz>