Date:      Thu, 07 Feb 2002 19:51:39 -0800
From:      Terry Lambert <tlambert2@mindspring.com>
To:        Julian Elischer <julian@elischer.org>
Cc:        current@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: ucred for threads

Julian Elischer wrote:
> Terry I don't have time to work on it now, but if you would like to take a
> -current system
>  and apply the threading KSE diffs from my web page,
> then maybe you can investigate whether I really ned the  if clause or
> not..
> I don't have time now to go back to it for a while

I normally don't do -current, but I'm in the process of
pulling together a tree right now.

If I find time after the tasks I need to get done (i.e.
real work), then I'll look at setting up an initial ucred,
since it's really bogus to put "if" tests all over creation
because initialization didn't end up normalizing things.

-- Terry