Date:      Mon, 12 Feb 2001 09:56:26 -0800 (PST)
From:      Archie Cobbs <archie@dellroad.org>
To:        Kris Kennaway <kris@obsecurity.org>
Cc:        Jonathan Lemon <jlemon@flugsvamp.com>, net@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: [itojun@iijlab.net: accept(2) behavior with tcp RST right after handshake]

Kris Kennaway writes:
> Did you guys agree on a commit-worthy fix yet?

I wasn't party to the issue that generated this thread in the first
place, but..  I think the concensus is that if accept(2) returns
an error then this will break some applications, so instead it
should return a socket which will itself return an error on the
first operation. Somebody correct me if I'm wrong.

-Archie