Date:      Fri, 27 Sep 2019 16:34:08 +0200
From:      "Furniture manufacturer" <info12@furnituremarketing.pl>
To:        "freebsd-arm" <freebsd-arm@freebsd.org>
Subject:   Especially for you!

| raw e-mail | index | archive | help
DomArtStyl - We are a manufacturer of upholstered furniture from Polan=
d.

We invite you to get familiar with the offer.

Our company is growing very fast, constantly improving. The offer incl=
udes over 400 different=20
models of furniture. From classic simple chairs, armchairs, bar stools=
, poufs, sofas, to elegant, quilted
in chesterfield style, ending to modern designer models.

We put great emphasis on realization. Our furniture is made with scrup=
ulousness and attention to every detail,=20
because we care about the highest quality in relation to the price off=
ered.

+ Polish materials used for production
+ Frames made of very hard and durable beech wood
+ Any modification of the furniture (choice of fabric, staining of leg=
s)
+ A large number of attractive accessories

 NEW BRAND=20

Experience and gained knowledge allow us to create completely new furn=
iture models, which the Perla Lusso collection=20
was created from. It is distinguished by its innovative design and aes=
thetics, which gives the interior a luxurious character.

Start working with us today!
www.domartstyl.com

=20