Date:      Tue, 22 Jun 2010 17:52:51 +0200
From:      <ralf@dzie-ciuch.pl>
To:        VANHULLEBUS Yvan <vanhu@FreeBSD.org>
Cc:        freebsd-net@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re:  vpn trouble

Hmmm, aggressive mode wasn't help :(
Still I got only negotiation, so I try to send packets but I don't receive
it at all.

On my server 78.x.x.x I got ipfw allow all from any to any.
On the other side 95.x.x.x they tell me that they do it everything right -
only I can't connect :(

Maybe I don't set route correctly?

Is this mean that I don't receive password from other side?
ERROR: phase1 negotiation failed due to time up.
5d300bcf894a18f5:0000000000000000

Best regards
Ralf