Date:      Tue, 7 Sep 2004 04:13:29 GMT
From:      Rob Lytle <europax@comcast.net>
To:        freebsd-gnats-submit@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   i386/71445: many warnings after boot

>Number:         71445
>Category:       i386
>Synopsis:       many warnings after boot
>Confidential:   no
>Severity:       non-critical
      After boot, every entry in /etc/rc.config and /etc/defaults/rc.config reports a warning that it is misconfigured.  Yet after login everything seems to work well.   Sendmail also gives many types of warnings, too numerous to mention.

As this is beta software please tell me if this not the method for reporting beta bugs.
>How-To-Repeat:
      So far it seems to be unique to my Dell 8600 laptop.  The list archives had nothing resembling  this.  But its probably just a matter of time until others have the same problem
>Fix:
      Unknown