Date:      Thu, 25 Aug 2011 08:09:26 +0200
From:      Koop Mast <kwm@rainbow-runner.nl>
To:        Doug Barton <dougb@dougbarton.us>
Cc:        ajtiM <lumiwa@gmail.com>, freebsd-ports@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: libnotify

On 24-8-2011 23:51, Doug Barton wrote:
> On Wed, 24 Aug 2011 05:38:50 -0500
> ajtiM<lumiwa@gmail.com>  wrote:
>
>> My system:  FreeBSD 8.2-RELEASE-p1
>>
>> I did:
>>
>>   portmaster -r libnotify-0.\*
>> libproxy-0.\* portmaster -a
> It's not clear to me exactly what you were trying to accomplish there,
> but a few notes ....
>
> The -r option can only be run for one port at a time.
Ok I didn't know this. Does portmaster support it if you specify
something like "-r libnotify -r libproxy"? Or is the only way to go to
run portmaster -r twice for both ports? The issue is that there is
possible a good amount of overlap between the the two commands, so your
forced to rebuilding several things double.

-Koop