Date:      Thu, 10 Apr 1997 21:39:17 +0200
From:      j@jette.heep.sax.de (J Wunsch)
To:        wayne@barnes1.wustl.edu (Wayne M. Barnes)
Cc:        freebsd-bugs@freefall.freebsd.org, freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: conf/3123 conf/3109 conf/3088

As Wayne M. Barnes wrote:

> mkdir /wuarchive
> mount wuarchive.wustl.edu:/archive /wuarchive

Btw., should wuarchive finally also support NFS over TCP (they
didn't the last time i've been looking, but that's quite a year
ago), make this

	mount -o -T,-i,-s wuarchive.wustl.edu:/archive /wuarchive

By all means, use -i and -s -- see the README.NFS on wuarchive.

> # Try xwindows, after logging in:
> startx
> # Oops, it crashes.  Fix it with
> cd /usr/lib
> ln -s compat/libgnumalloc.so.2.0 libgnumalloc.so.2.0

Nope.  Fix with:

	ldconfig -m /usr/lib/compat

instead.
--
bye, J"org

...just travelling around.  Don't try reaching me except by mail. :)