Date:      Wed, 27 May 1998 09:24:22 +0800
From:      "Ricardo M. Codizar" <ricky@jpi.mozcom.com>
To:        questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   2 versions of FreeBSD

Dear Fellow FreeBSD users,

        Good Afternoon.

        I would like to install two FreeBSD versions on my PC together with
Windows 95. I used OS/2 boot manager to create three primary partitions on
my hard disk. I already installed Windows 95 on one of the partition and
FreeBSD 2.0.1 on the other. On one of the partition left, I tried installing
FreeBSD 2.2.2 but FreeBSD 2.0.1 were over written and in return there are
two FreeBSD 2.2.2 version exists.

        Does two FreeBSD partitions can co-exist in one hard disk on a
different partitions? Is that a FreeBSD limitations or hardware limitations?
Do you have a possible solutions in mind to enable two FreeBSD versions in
one hard disk?

        Hoping for your early response.

        Thank You.