Date:       3 Apr 2001 05:54:14 MDT
From:      Joshua Smith <joshua.ej.smith@usa.net>
To:        Edward <edward_gess@hotmail.com>, freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: [routers]

ed - =

are you wanting one router to advertise another router's route? or are yo=
wanting the one router to forward all of it's traffic to another router? =
or am
i missing the point (probably the case)
what kind of hardware are your routers?  if it's cisco i may be able to h=
elp
you, if you are using a unix box to route, i'm lost (FreeBSD newbie here)=

Edward <edward_gess@hotmail.com> wrote:

        Hi all,

    I have one problem, if I want to one routers route
go through anothers hot to do it dinamycally in a word maybe I need

    to send the ICMP message to that router on another
network which tells him to what router packets should be sent???

    Thanks - Ed.