Date:      Mon, 15 Mar 1999 07:47:45 -0600
From:      "Thomas T. Veldhouse" <veldy@visi.com>
To:        "Ilias Sachpazidis" <isachpaz@pandora.teimes.gr>, <stable@FreeBSD.ORG>
Subject:   Re: cdrecord & IDE

Not unless somebody can write a scsi emulation driver much like Linux.

I have looked through the code (very very briefly) and it does not appear to
be organized in such a way to allow the insertion of such a layer easily.  I
would love to attempt it if I had information to work with.  I know nothing
about the IDE or SCSI API and nothing about writing drivers though.

Tom Veldhouse
veldy@visi.com