Date:      Sat, 6 Jan 1996 19:32:35 +0700 (ICT)
From:      Charoenchai Kiranantawat <ckt@buarchive.bu.ac.th>
To:        hackers@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   IRCD again please!

I have compile and install IRCD on my FreeBSD 2.1.0R,My IRC server cannot
talk to outside WORLD and serve only one connection,does anyone
point me out what the problems is.

*** Connecting to port 6667 of server irc
*** Welcome to the Internet Relay Network ckt
  /HELP NEWUSER *** Your host is irc.bu.ac.th, running version 2.8.21
*** This server was created Sat Jan 6 1996 at 10: 18:29 ICT
*** umodes available oiws, channel modes available biklmnopstv
*** There are 1 users and 0 invisible on 1 servers
*** 2 unknown connection(s)
*** This server has 1 clients and 0 servers connected

TIA,
Charoenchai Kiranantawat
Bangkok University
Bangkok, Thailand.