Date:      Mon, 03 Dec 2007 12:42:00 +0200
From:      Stefan Lambrev <stefan.lambrev@moneybookers.com>
To:        Antony Mawer <fbsd-stable@mawer.org>
Cc:        tundra@tundraware.com, freebsd-stable@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: Intel S3000AH stall on boot

Hi,

Antony Mawer wrote:
> On 3/12/2007 1:37 PM, Tim Daneliuk wrote:
>> Jack Vogel wrote:
It's 2 minutes for me, but I see this on Dell's PE2850 (2 years old).
It seems that the problem starts after I installed a Dell's remote
access controller card.
This card have support for virtual CD and virtual floppy, so I'll try to
disable it from the card, as setting hint.fdc.0.disabled="1"
does not help at all.
I see this problem on FreeBSD 7 and 6.3-prerelease.