Date:      Fri, 17 Sep 1999 05:43:03 -0700
From:      Donald <druid@eoe-magical.org>
To:        Doug Young <dougy@gargoyle.apana.org.au>
Cc:        Smc659@aol.com, newbies@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: it just goes on and on.......

well let me say that I run NT and two versions of Unix.
And in all cases I always install dos and get the nic
cards and cd roms working first. This way I know
that my hardware is in good shape. I have installed
freebsd with two nic's at one time.
The thing I dont see in this thread is a description
in step by step of what he did to install.
Let me say that at this point he should install
dos and verify that his hardware is working.
Then one of us can tell him what to do to install
freebsd in a step by step logical manner.
need a full description of his hardware also.
It is very difficult to help him over email
and emotions tend to get bloated.