Date:      Fri, 21 Nov 2003 13:41:46 +1000
From:      "Andrew Kozak" <akozak@richardflanagan.com.au>
To:        <stewart@mail.bedog1.net>
Cc:        FreeBSD Newbies <freebsd-newbies@freebsd.org>
Subject:   Re: Hi

--------------Boundary-00=_MLNO6RO0000000000000

 Hiya Ed=0D
=0D
Best send this one of to -questions, there has been some heated debate ov=
er
this issue in here this week :) Also, what is the problem you are having =
?
You will need to list your error log, let us know what's happening and th=
output of uname -a helps too. (we don't help out much in here, mostly cau=
se
we are all newbies and prolly will give the wrong advice anyway, even tho=
ugh
all mails are answered with best intentions, the people at -questions are
heaps more experienced than us at this stuff - this channel is mostly cha=
and sharing experiences)=0D
=0D
BTW, welcome to the community. It can be a little frustrating at first, b=
ut
my experince has been - It's worth it. Great OS.=0D
=0D
Cheers=0D
Andy=0D
 =0D