Date:      Fri, 4 Dec 2009 16:51:45 GMT
From:      roam@FreeBSD.org
To:        jhelfman@e-e.com, roam@FreeBSD.org, freebsd-doc@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   Re: docs/141081: [handbook] [patch] Add Experts-Exchange to Handbook

Synopsis: [handbook] [patch] Add Experts-Exchange to Handbook

State-Changed-From-To: open->closed
State-Changed-By: roam
State-Changed-When: Fri Dec 4 16:47:02 UTC 2009
State-Changed-Why:
Thanks a lot for suggesting the excellent Experts Exchange site! :)

I have just added it to the FreeBSD Handbook, the changes should be
visible on the website in a couple of hours.  I've taken the liberty
of removing the dash in the indexterm, so that it matches the name as
displayed on the website, and also adding the name inside the <ulink>
so that it actually shows in the webpage text.  If any of those changes
seems unwise to you, please just tell us so and we will fix it at once :)

Thanks for keeping up the EE site up and running, and thanks for
contributing to the FreeBSD documentation! :)