Date:      Sat, 6 Jan 1996 00:19:47 -0600 (CST)
From:      "Matthew N. Dodd" <winter@jurai.net>
To:        Charoenchai Kiranantawat <ckt@buarchive.bu.ac.th>
Cc:        hackers@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: IRCD again please!

On Sat, 6 Jan 1996, Charoenchai Kiranantawat wrote:
> I have compile and install IRCD on my FreeBSD 2.1.0R,My IRC server cannot
> talk to outside WORLD and serve only one connection,does anyone
> point me out what the problems is.

What IRC network have you arranged to have your server connected to?
It may be that your hub hasn't added the proper C/N lines in their
conf file for you.
(Or you have not added them to your conf file.)

Hope this helps.

| Matthew N. Dodd   | winter@jurai.net    | http://www.jurai.net/~winter    |
| Technical Manager | mdodd@intersurf.net | http://www.intersurf.net        |
| InterSurf Online  | "Welcome to the net Sir, would you like a handbasket?"|