Date:      Wed, 9 Dec 1998 11:30:12 -0000
From:      Guilhem Ensuque <guilhem.ensuque@bt-sys.bt.co.uk>
To:        "'FreeBSD-multimedia'" <freebsd-multimedia@FreeBSD.ORG>
Subject:   [FreeBSD - multimedia] Real(TM) video content - again

Sorry for the repost, but I realised I hadn't actually subscribed to the
list...

Could anyone point me to a place where I could find some video content
for Real Player 5.0...

I am trying to find a 'gooy' application to run on the networking stuff
I have been doing under FreeBSD for an internal demo. I thought some
video streaming could do...

I installed a Real Server G2 on one of our Windoze PC (heresy, I know,
but it's not intended for heavy duty usage, just a sample streaming
demo) and I would like to put some content on it.

I have realised that with FreeBSD i can only play real audio 3.0 and
real video 5.0 content...

The additional complication is that our testbed is on a private IP
address and  I don't want to use NAT to go to the outside world to
stream content from outside (furthermore, the performance would not be
as good as if i was streaming from my local server) so what I would need
is a couple of 5.0 video and 3.0 audio....

(and I don't have the equipment to produce and encode my own content)

Thanks for any bit of help

Guilhem Ensuque