Date:      Tue, 24 Dec 2002 20:01:52 -0000
From:      "Andrew Brampton" <andrew@bramp.freeserve.co.uk>
To:        "Kurt Bigler" <kkb@breathhost.net>, <freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.org>
Subject:   Re: email addresses used for lists [was: L0phtcrack]

I think the orginal poster didn't mean to say set up a different subdomain
for each account just a different address, for example

freebsd@bramp.freeserve.co.uk
php@bramp.freeserve.co.uk
someSiteISignedUpAt.com@bramp.freeserve.co.uk

I have a catch all email address so anything@bramp.freeserve.co.uk goes to
me without having to set it up in advance, all goes to one mail box.

I actually don't use this method, I should really, but I found out about it
too late :(

Andrew