Date:      Tue, 08 Dec 1998 21:47:16 +0000
From:      Karl Pielorz <kpielorz@tdx.co.uk>
To:        Kent Ketell <kketell@juniper.net>
Cc:        freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: RAID Controllers Supported?

Kent Ketell wrote:

> What RAID controllers are supported by FreeBSD 2.2.7+?
>
> I am looking into building a system that will utilize
> a RAID 0+1 scheme and need to know what my options are.
>
> Thanks in advance.

We have a DPT here, which works like a charm... It's a PM2044UW - Not top of
the line, but works fine with our 2.2.7 system...

I believe someone was working on Mylex drivers, but I don't think there in
-stable yet... (looking through -current it looks like ulf@alameda.net was/is
working on them - but there not finsihed yet)...

Regards,

Karl