Date:      Tue, 21 Apr 2015 00:04:21 -0453
From:      "William A. Mahaffey III" <wam@hiwaay.net>
To:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: Youtube-dl problem/question

On 04/20/15 21:59, jd1008 wrote:

> On 04/20/2015 01:30 PM, William A. Mahaffey III wrote:

>>> Change country :)
>>> Well, at least make it look like you moved. Use PROXY server or VPN
>>> with IP in another country.
>>> There are plenty very cheap (like 5$ a month) VPN services.
>>> Also, i think TOR might help if you can set it up.
>>>

>>> Artem

>> TOR would almost certainly help, works AOK for me, let's you
>> potentially select what countries you appear to hail from. $0.02, no
>> more, no less ....
>>
> Hi Bill,
> Would appreciate your tor.conf,   sans any passwords/logins .... etc.

Here are only actives lines I have changed from default
/usr/local/etc/tot/torrc:

#SocksPort 9050 # Default: Bind to localhost:9050 for local connections.
SocksListenAddress 127.0.0.1
#SocksPort 192.168.0.1:9100 # Bind to this address:port too.

SocksPolicy accept 127.0.0.1/32
#SocksPolicy reject *

# ExitNodes {ca},{mx},{us}      # WAM III: try for exit nodes in USA,
Canada, Mexico ....
ExitNodes {us}                  # WAM III: try for exit nodes in USA
only ....
StrictNodes 1

--

	William A. Mahaffey III