Date:      Wed, 26 Jun 2002 13:10:50 -0500
From:      "William Wallace" <ww@austin.rr.com>
To:        <freebsd-security@FreeBSD.ORG>
Subject:   RE: Users of FreeBSD releases should upgrade OpenSSH too (Was: The  "race" that Theo sought to avoid...)

Sorry for jumping in, but is there a way someone could post a note with the
procedure that one needs to go through to update to OpenSSH 3.4?

I just cvsup'd my security ports and the Makefiles under openssh and
openssh-portable still point to 3.3 (which I'm currently running, after
upgrading last night).

Thanks,
- William.