Date:      Fri, 9 Feb 2001 14:18:13 -0600
From:      Andrew.Hodgkins@hurlburt.af.mil
To:        kstewart@urx.com
Cc:        freebsd-stable@freebsd.org
Subject:   RE: Proposed makewhatis perl script fix

Yep, looks like you're right.  I grabbed the new makewhatis sources from
-current, rebuilt everything, and I still get broken pipes.  8(

Sounds like I need a plumber with some Perl experience.  ;)

Joking aside, is there anything I can do to help out with this?  I'm not
much of a code jockey, but I've got a few development systems I can do
testing on if that helps.

--Andy