Date:      Fri, 19 Sep 2003 16:48:21 +0200
From:      Massimiliano Stucchi <max@willystudios.com>
To:        chat@freebsd.org
Subject:   Spelling

Hello guys. After spending my last week at BSDCon, I have a silly
question for you all.
It took me a while to make people correctly pronunce FreeBSD the way I
thought it had to be, say (freebeastie) as I had read about. The fact
is, I live in Italy, and we all have our own way to pronounce foreign
words and terms. When I arrived at BSDCon I discovered that everybody
said "Free_B_S_D".

So, what's the correct way to say it ? ;)

--

Stucchi Massimiliano     | Gruppo Utenti FreeBSD Italia
WillyStudios.com         | http://www.gufi.org