Date:      Tue, 23 Oct 2001 13:34:53 -0400
From:      "Ed Lineberry" <elineberry@na.ko.com>
To:        freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Compiling Pose 3.3 Under FreeBSD 4.2

I'm trying to get a PalmOS dev environment set up on FreeBSD, and as a
first step, would like to get Pose working.  Everytime I use the
installed Pose package (I think it's Pose 3.1) I get a segfault when I
load the ROM.  So I try to compile Pose 3.3 from src and I get this
error message:

checking for 'in fl_height (void)' in -fltk... no
FLTK must be installed before running configure

FLTK is installed, first ver 1.0.9 then 1.0.10.  I made a simlink to
libfltk.a in /usr/lib which is where the -Building.txt said it should
be, and my directory for fltk is "FL", which is what the _Building.txt
said it should be.

So, what is configure looking for, and what can I do to correct this.

Thanks.