Date:      Mon, 28 Apr 2014 08:13:32 +0200
From:      John Marino <freebsd.contact@marino.st>
To:        philippe.ponceblanc@gmail.com, ports@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   Re: Msql-workbench doesn't work

On 4/28/2014 04:40, Philips Root wrote:
> Hi,
> i try to install workbench on freebsd 10, i have errors :
> configure: error: Library ctemplate not found in system. Install package
> libctemplate-devel, ctemplate-devel or libctemplate-dev
> ===>  Script "configure" failed unexpectedly.
> Please report the problem to ports@FreeBSD.org [maintainer] and attach
> the
> "/usr/ports/databases/mysql-workbench52/work/mysql-workbench-gpl-5.2.47-src/config.log"

1) The port isn't maintained, so it defaults to "ports@freebsd.org".  It
should have been a real email address, it was asking you to contact a
specific person by email.  You shot this to an entire mail list.

2) Which means this report should have been a PR instead:
(http://www.freebsd.org/send-pr.html)

3) And you didn't even do what it said.  At least, I don't see
"config.log" attached.

I would open a PR and attach the config.log.
Note that there are appropriately 2000 PRs open so it may take a while
to get to an unmaintained port.  It goes faster when a fix is provided
in the PR (rather than just reporting a problem and not offering a fix).

John