Date:      Sat, 21 Jan 2006 19:30:14 +0100
From:      Jeremie Le Hen <jeremie@le-hen.org>
To:        Eric Anderson <anderson@centtech.com>
Cc:        Chris Gilbert <Chris@lainos.org>, freebsd-current@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: xorg-server port (was: ATI on FreeBSD! FireGL Linux Driver Port (New Version))

Hi, Eric, Chris,

> Thanks!  I should mention, that Bruno pointed out to me that I was using
> xorg-server-snap, and that isn't supported.  Oops.  I've since switched
> back to xorg-server, and things are better, but not perfect.  I think I
> might have some stale files around somewhere, so I'm going to try to
> clean up a bit, and then try again.  When I do, I'll send new information.

First, excuse me for hijacking this thread, but I am wondering when
either xorg-server 6.9 or 7.0 will be available in ports.  This is
maybe a FAQ on the ports@ mailing-list, but I didn't get to pull out
an answer from the archives.  I am a bit puzzled actually as FreeBSD
ports use to be very reactive whereas Xorg 6.9 and 7.0 have been
released on 2005/12/21, IOW a month ago.

Thank you.
Regards,
--
Jeremie Le Hen