Date:      Sat, 24 Aug 1996 23:40:35 -0400
From:      Gary Chrysler <tcg@ime.net>
To:        "Jordan K. Hubbard" <jkh@time.cdrom.com>
Cc:        Tony Tam <ttam@mail.iidpwr.com>, hackers@freebsd.org, questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: Novell Netware

Jordan K. Hubbard wrote:

> > My sole reason is dos boxes! (Unfortunally)
> > ipx/netx uses less then 70k (66,048 on my systems) of upper memory.
> > (Or conventional for those poor soles)
>
> So see http://www.netcon.com :-)
>
>                                         Jordan

I have checked it out, Not worth 400 bux to me being that I
already own Netware!
(Of course thats why I'm *Trying* to hack a free one so I
 can junk Netware and just use FreeBSD. As well as for the C
 education. :)

I really only need file services.

-Enjoy
Gary
Improve America's Knowledge... Share yours
The Borg... Where minds meet
(207) 929-3848